I loved having Easter and General Conference on the same day.
It was a nice relaxing family day, husband home, no choir practice, no firesides, nothing.
It was my favorite kind of day. Don't get me wrong, I love going to church, firesides, and all that other stuff, but really, there's no place like home with my family.
This year the Easter Bunny brought scriptures for Levi and Cortlee.
They were very happy!
Since we had been out of town for 3 days, we were going to take it easy and not have a big dinner. Then, Richie got started and before we knew it we had Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Deviled Eggs, and a Dessert. Well, I helped a little. It was quick and easy, but oh so yummy!
Since we had been out of town for 3 days, we were going to take it easy and not have a big dinner. Then, Richie got started and before we knew it we had Ham, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Deviled Eggs, and a Dessert. Well, I helped a little. It was quick and easy, but oh so yummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment