Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break

This year for Spring Break we had high hopes of helping Papa and Lala with whatever needed to be done to assist, in the possibly, maybe, someday in the future, big move.  It was really funny (annoying) when we went to town, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, stopped us and asked mom when she was moving to town.  I'd like to announce, to the population of (the two) of you that read my blog, "WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT, and NOT A DAY SOONER!!!"  Anyway, we had a family council and that is what us kids were told :)  Wish I had that night on video...
Anyway, we did some 
Sorting of cattle~
Shipping of cattle~
Chasing of cattle~
Staring at cattle~
JK...I loved this photo because of the poppies in the background and beyond them you can see Mt. Graham covered in snow.
And, more poppies.  I've never in my life seen the amount of poppies that we have this year.  I heard my Dad tell someone that he hadn't either.  It was AMAZING!


We also ate a lot, but that goes without saying.  In between all of that I did clean out a couple of drawers and packed a couple of boxes...you know, for that day, someday, whenever it may come ;) 
(Hope I wasn't too pushy, mom.)

ps...Update on Cortlee tomorrow, hoping for news that can stop the endless search for a diagnosis by poking and drawing more blood!  Enuf is Enuf!!!

1 comment:

Uncle Doug said...

What great pictures! I miss hanging out at the ranch with your family. What wonderful folks! Please pass along my regards and love to your folks. Thanks.