Today I went and got into my car to get Cortlee from school and the thought hit me, 'I wonder what people think about me driving this big SUV when I only have two kids?' I'd like to say that I don't care what other people think of me, but really, who doesn't have thoughts like this occasionally? The next few minutes I thought about the car I was driving. I love it. I feel spoiled. But, to be honest, when we were looking for a new car the one thing that was important to us is that it would be able to hold 'extras'. Our extras are special to us.
*We have gone to Utah to General Conference and taken my parents.
*We have carried nieces and nephews many places.
*It helps me take my Udall children where they need to go.
*We carry girls to Girls Camp and back.
*We take YM and YW to the temple.
*We take friends on Friday night dates with us.
So, if you look at me driving this big car and think it's not needed, just know this:
I love my family, friends, and I do Love to serve in the church with the youth. Yes, I'm spoiled.



No comments:
Post a Comment