Thursday, August 6, 2009

August 6th, 2009 -
The First Day of School

My baby is in 6th Grade!!!

This is her attitude about going to school.
Just kidding...this is her REAL attitude about school....

Her teacher this year is Mrs. Pollock. Last year was her first year at BR and she taught 4th grade. We heard she's really nice, married, and has one child. On Tuesday we went and met her and she WAS really nice. I'm sure Cortlee will be just fine. I keep telling that to myself anyway :)

This is my, sob...sob...sobbbbb...FRESHMAN!
This is also what happens when you take Honors English, have three books to read over the summer, and....finish reading the first one the morning of school.
'To Kill a Mockingbird', check.
Now, has anyone ever heard of the possibility of reading 'The Count of Monte Cristo' and 'Summer of my German Soldier' in 33 minutes? I don't know...maybe there's hope.

His new shoes...
His happy face...

Isn't he just SO handsome? Well, off to ... to... to. .. ... HIGH SCHOOL...
No, really, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. I'll be okay. Really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ms.P isn't married.