Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Edward Jones Summer Regional Mtg.

This past weekend we went to Scottsdale for our annual summer mtg.  While Richie was in meetings Sat. morning the kids and I went out and played.

'Pretending to play chess'

Levi was good at tennis, he kept getting frustrated with Cortlee when she was being silly.  He kept asking if they could "really" play.

She would rather pose.


They also spent a lot of time swimming, but I was in the room in bed so I didn't get pics.  Cortlee helped Bri with her 5 kids on Friday and some on Saturday and she enjoyed that.

There is a tradition at EJ that when you get a new Reg. Mgr. they get their tie cut off.  This time when it was time for Ken, they brought in a bag pipe and then Matias followed behind with a silver covered platter with the scissors underneath.  It was pretty funny, but I feel sorry for the 1st guy that got his favorite tie cut off and didn't know it was coming.


1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

I love the pic of Cortlee with the racket!.....That is Soooooo her aunt Leann! You have amazing kids. I love to read about them! Glad you are having a good summer!