Thursday, April 15, 2010

HE GOT THE SCHOLARSHIP!!!

We are So proud of Levi.  Today I got home and checked the mail and there was a letter from the White Mountain Chorale.  I thought to myself that if he would of gotten the scholarship they would have called.  I was a little let down.  I called Richie and he told me I couldn't open it.  About 5 minutes later he walked in the door and said, "Let's go get Levi from school."  So we took the letter and off we went.  When he opened it he performed the best poker face in his ENTIRE life!  We were prepared to take him for ice cream to ease the pain...But, instead, we went for ice cream to CELEBRATE!!!  I hope I can go two weeks without seeing him...then again...I'm sure I'll need something from Flagstaff about then, I'll just have to drop by and say HI while I'm there shopping!  :)

2 comments:

Andy and Michele said...

GOOD JOB LEVI!!! That is so awesome! Congratulations!!!

Uncle Doug said...

Congratulations! What a great a accomplishment. Good luck! Make sure you call your mom, Levi. You wouldn't want her being the one to get homesick! :)