Today seemed to fly by. I don't like it when a Saturday flies by. Monday I'm okay with...Saturday, no. Us girls headed down to Show Low to pick-up our first Bountiful Basket. I was so pleased. I think I might take advantage of this often. Here is what we got today.
It's like Christmas, you don't know until you get there what exactly you are getting. I'm wanting to make about 8 different meals all at the same time, I've been brainstorming recipes all day. I know, I know, I get excited over the smallest things. (hmmm, Remembering back to a very pretty little red bell pepper)
The boys spent the day trying to find the back deck. It was about 18" deeper than this just a week ago. It has warmed up and melted some. It hit 52 degrees today and Cortlee wanted to wear shorts!
Levi got really sunburned. I didn't even think about that. Tonight he is totally worn out...and rightly so!
Oh yeah, while in Show Low we went to their library and got Cortlee 2 new books...that ought to keep her until Monday morning. She has had two good days and then about 7 this evening she crashed. Just looking at her breaks my heart. She has started coughing and really feels tired. Looking forward to a day of rest....
AND...speaking of tomorrow, it is going to be so great. Levi is playing for the youth choir the EFY Medley AND a special missionary is speaking in church for his UNhomecoming AND we get the honor of having Nic AND Nate visit with us, too. Oh happy day!



1 comment:
Sunburned while clearing away the snow, just doesn't seem right! So, what's this bountiful basket? Sounds and looks wonderful! Has Cortlee shown any improvement now that you know what it is? Have they given her anything to help or do you just have to wait it out?
Post a Comment