Some mornings it's just best to stay in bed!
This morning Cortlee and I got ready to leave for school and this 'coon was between us and the truck. She thought it was quite cute and exciting. Me, not so much! We tried to scare it off by throwing an empty milk jug, frisbee, and (don't ask why) two oranges. It would try to get up and then flop back down. Levi even shot it 4 times with his air soft gun. (Sorry PETA!)..not really! We knew something was wrong and it was dying, But, SERIOUSLY?!?!?!!! Here!?! On my doorstep!?!
Finally, Cortlee jumped over it and after another couple of minutes I gained the courage and went for it. Just as I was mid-air over the thing, Cortlee screams. I coulduv killed 'er!!! Well, when I got home I called game and fish and they said they'd be out about 6 PM. SERIOUSLY!?!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment