Thursday, November 19, 2009

Student of the Week

This week I am 'Required' to write a letter to Cortlee to be read in the classroom.  Richie couldn't believe the letter said 'required'.  Guess he still hasn't gotten over the whole school thing yet!  :)  Well, this is what I came up with and I wanted to share it here...

Thirteen years ago, if I were to sit down and write a letter to Santa, here is what it would have said:

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a very good girl.  Well, maybe not EVERY day, but most days.  For Christmas this year I only want one thing.  Could I have a baby girl?  I would like her to have the following features/talents/personality:
*Blonde hair
*Blue eyes
*Happy all the time, like her Daddy 
*Play well with others
*Energetic
*A great artist (I’ve always loved art)
*Easily discern right from wrong, like her brother
*A leader when needed, a follower when warranted
*A best friend
*A FASHIONISTA!!!
*A love of animals
*Funny, no REALLY funny!
*Loving
*Kind
*Athletic, like me :)
*A love of reading
This may seem like a lot of things for one little baby girl to possess, but I know you can work miracles in your Shop.  I know that if you try, you can do this for me.

I love you very much,
Cami Crockett

ps  I will leave out Extra cookies and milk this year.


Guess what?  It happened.  The best gift ever.  I didn’t get her for Christmas, but I found out that she was coming in September!  AND...I knew that she would be just what I asked for...AND SHE IS!!!

Cortlee Diane Crockett...you’re the bestest and I love you the mostest! 








No comments: