Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Another First

Today I walked into my bedroom to find my clothes laid out for me!  I was a little taken back.  I walked out to Cortlee and asked what it was all about...

"Why are my clothes laid out?"
'Because that's what you're wearing tomorrow when you come to my school.' (very matter-of-factly)
"Oh, so now you are laying out my clothes?  Is it that bad?!!!??!!!
'Sometimes, not always'
"WELL!  What about pants, jeans or black cords?"
'You can pick those out'
"Really!  You trust me??!!!??!!!  You know that is half of my body!"
'Oh, yeah, I need to pick out your shoes!!!'...
"Can't I wear my boots?" (in a 'pleeeeezzzzzz' voice)
'Oh, okay, that will work.'

Tomorrow I will be going to Cortlee's classroom.  She is student of the week and I am delivering Daisy to play with the class.  I will mind my manners, stand in the corner, not say anything embarrassing, and I will be wearing THIS...


The worst part is that I feel like it was yesterday that she was holding my hand and loving it.  Silly girl!

No comments: