Friday, October 16, 2009

Yes...He blew it's brains out!

Why does everyone ask that?  Can't you tell?  They see the picture...and then they say, "Did he blow it's brains out?"  Well, yeah!  Here's your sign!!!


I actually prefer it to be said as, "He shot it in the head" thank you very much.
I'll let Richie or Levi tell you the story in the morning.  They've gone to bed.  Levi walked too many miles today on those special feet and I think Richie was so excited that he didn't sleep a wink last night.  He was out of bed by 3:30am.  I'll never understand it.

BTW...I had a GRATEFUL HEARTS Scrapbooking Workshop tonight.  It was a lot of fun.  I was so excited I hardly slept a wink last night!!!  ;)

1 comment:

Andy and Michele said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! You've been hiding from us!:) That's really impressive Levi. But I agree with your mom, I like it better said, "he shot it in the head!"