Friday night was our Ward Campout. It's basically an excuse for us to go out into the forest and have a GREAT Dutch Oven dinner.
Cortlee has a special tree that she climbs every year. It is huge and I have yet to see how she gets up there. Probably for the best.
We had Chicken, Potatoes 'n onions, and Richie's biscuits. Everyone that came brought a side salad.
Levi actually made the last batch of biscuits by just watching Richie do it all the time. They literally grab a bag of flour, dump some, salt, dump, baking powder, dump, etc. No measuring anything. You couldn't tell which were Levi's and which were Richie's. Good job Levi! You might have just inherited biscuit making in the family. But, that doesn't get you out of cutting potatoes! :)
Of course, it got busy and then dark so I didn't get any more pictures, but it was a great time. Brother Porter told us the Hawaiian Cinderella story and Brother Keith sang Louis Armstrong.
I have been sick for over two weeks so the boys stayed the night and Cortlee and I came home and slept in our own beds. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment