Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Baby is TWELVE!!!

Good Morning Birthday Girl!!!
Cortlee's favorite breakfast of toast and eggs is put in front of her as she dives under the table as to not get her picture taken with her naturally beautiful curly hair. Oh my, what would people say!!!???!!!
They'd say, "WOW! What pretty hair!!!" ;)
After school we planned a Treasure Hunt for Cort. I had to finish up hiding presents so I sent her to her room to finish her homework. After everything was in place I went into her bedroom to find...No One There!

"Cortlee Diane, You are NOT allowed to climb out your window!"
"Who, Me?"

"Personally, I thought it was funny..."
(Note to self...remember this moment when she is 16 and blame her actions on her father!)

So we started the Treasure Hunt...

'Today is your birthday!
What shall we do?
A Treasure Hunt
is what we have planned for YOU!'
Harry Potter Wii game...
Where did she go?
There she is!
I know it's a toilet, but I wanted to sit down!

'Now isn't this fun?
Do you need to revive?
Well, keep looking in the garage
for clue number 5!

"What the heck does 'revive' mean?
"Yeah! Sterling Silver nail polish...just what I wanted!!!"
Scrabble Apple!
Someone's at the door. Oh, hey, thanks for returning our dishes!
Awwwww...thanx Levi for the panda, it's so cute and soft.
Last clue sent her across the street to Biff's house. He had been kind enough to let us hide her last present in his garage.
Ready? K...I'll push the button...
"What is it?"
A new BIKE!!!


Cortlee loves to be outside. She has been going between my bike, her broken bike, and Levi's bike for a year now. She's one happy girl.
Birthday kiss from Daddy.
The mail came, Levi got a present too. The John Schmidt CD he ordered came in!!!
One thing I noticed this year is that Cortlee has learned to pose.
Each present she opened she had me tie the ribbon on her wrist. Big bow is off her bike.
Silly girl!
Thank you...
Birthday cake time. I baked her cake and she decorated it.
There's just something UNappetizing about turquoise frosting...
Opportunity for another pose!
Wish complete!
Yummy!
Happy Birthday, Cortlee!
We are so blessed to have you in our family. You are a sweet, happy, funny, talented young woman.

No comments: