Levi asked me how to start a new blog, as in, 'what do you say'...I thought it was a funny question...until I got ready to type.
This last weekend our family went to our annual E J Summer Meeting. This year it was in Flagstaff at a 'regular hotel'. We are all so spoiled! On Saturday we went up to Snow Bowl for lunch and a ride up the ski lift. It was a beautiful day and we had a lot of fun. One of the new FA's that Rich is mentoring is a professional photographer and she took some pictures of our family. We were running out of time so it wasn't what I had dreamed, but we got some good pics anyway.
Cortlee and I. It took a LOOONNNNGGG time.
I thought it was funny that we decided to name our blog 'Crockett's in the Pines' and the pictures were mainly taken in the Aspens. Oh well, but to clarify, we do know the difference in pines and aspens. Here are some pines...
At the top. The kids were funny, they were having a great time and then they overheard the Ranger say that this was the highest point in Arizona and all of a sudden it got even better.
It was a perfect day to see clear to the Grand Canyon. A little chilly, too.



1 comment:
welcome to the world of blogging Aunt Cami
Post a Comment